All NT Alumni are invited to attend to this year’s Annual Homecoming. Be sure to mark your calendars and check out the schedule of events.
Thursday, October 11th: NTCI’s Red and Grey Day followed by Pub Night
- 1:00–4:00 pm
- attend Red and Grey Day’s afternoon sporting events
- light refreshments served in the second floor Staff Room—a great vantage point to watch the Senior Boys’ football game on the field and peruse archival items on display
- 5:00 pm onwards
- following the football game, head to the Granite Brewery, 245 Eglinton Ave. East at Mount Pleasant for a Pub Night. You don’t have to have been athlete attend!!
Friday, October 12th: Show and Share, School Tours and Class Pub Nights
- 1:00–3:00 pm
- join us in the second floor Staff Room; bring your NT mementos and NT archivist Nancy Baines will show you ours as she shares some of the amazing treasures found in the NT archives!
- 3:15 pm
- NT Buddies lead tours around the “new” school; tours leave from the second floor Staff Room.
- this is an opportunity to organize a get together for your year!
- years with significant anniversaries in 2018 are especially encouraged to plan something; i.e. 1948, 1963, 1973, 1978, 1983, 1993, 1998, 2003
- 1968, 2008 and 2013 have already had reunions this spring/summer!
- check the list of Class Reps to see if anything is planned for your year; if not, start something!
- Planning an event? Let us know and we’ll post it here!
- List of Get Togethers To Date:
- Girls of the 50s Luncheon – Thursday October11th: Cucina di Paisano, 865 York Mills Rd; contact: Joan (Morrison) Grosse at mgrs.@sympatico.ca or Carol Kaltenbock at 416-755-3915 by October 4th
- Class of ‘82 55th Birthday Party – Friday October 12th, 7:00-10:00 pm: Prohibition Gastrohouse, 696 Queen St East; contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class of ’88 30th Anniversary Party – Saturday October 13th, 8:00 pm: 487 Oriole Pkwy contact Hilary Newman at email@example.com
Saturday, October 13th: NTCI’s All Years Mix & Mingle 7:00-10:00pm
- NOTE: venue changed from NTCI to Prohibition Gastrohouse, Midtown 40 Eglinton Ave. East
- to reserve your spot for the “mix and mingle”:
- call 416-406-2669 ext. 2 by October 6th; be sure to mention you are with the NTCI group.
- reserve online at www.myprohibition.com; be sure to reserve the Midtown location and note you are with the NTCI group in the comments.