Calling all members of the Class of ‘69: join us for our 50th anniversary weekend on October 25 & 26! Here are the details:
- Friday afternoon @ 2:00: Join us at our new home field at the school, 17 Broadway Avenue, as our North Toronto Norseman take on their arch-rivals, Malvern. Kick-off is at 2 pm.
- Friday evening @ 6.30: Enjoy an intimate evening at the historic Campbell House Museum, located right by the Osgoode Hall subway station. Renew old acquaintances and swap stories in a congenial setting. There will be a buffet dinner and a cash bar. Cost: $50. Get tickets here: https://bit.ly/2myqDRD.
- Saturday morning @ 11:00: Meet us at the entrance to the school and join us for a tour of the new school (approx. 45 minutes). See how parts of the old façade have been retained and integrated into the new building. Cost: Free. Get tickets here: https://bit.ly/2l7PDim.
- Saturday morning @ 12.00: Meet us at the entrance to the school and join us for a guided walking tour of the area around Yonge and Eglinton (approx. 45 minutes). Cost: Free. Get tickets: https://bit.ly/2n5NEeR.
- Saturday lunch @ 1:00: Join us for lunch at The Duke of Kent pub at the corner of Yonge and Roehampton. (You know you know the corner!) We will have the upstairs room all to ourselves. (You don’t need to have been on the school tour or the walking tour to join us for lunch.) The price includes a buffet lunch. There will be a cash bar. Cost: $25. Get tickets here: https://bit.ly/2ncsJHn.
- Saturday evening: No planned activities; you’re free to get together in smaller groups.
- You need to get tickets for each event you’re planning to attend (other than the football game). While there is no charge for either the tour of the new school or the guided tour, we ask you to register so we have a good idea as to numbers.
- For the ticketed events, please use the links above, as the Eventbrite search only discloses two of the four events.
- If you’re looking for a place to stay, consider the Roehampton Hotel at Mount Pleasant and Roehampton. Subject to availability, you may be able to secure a preferential rate of $149 plus tax (breakfast included – single/double occupancy), but you need to phone the hotel directly (1-800-387-8899) and specifically mention the NTCI 50th reunion.
We’ve posted photos and other information on our reunion blog: https://ntci1969reunion.blogspot.com/. We’ll post more, so check it regularly. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible!