Online donations to the NTCI Foundation can be made through CanadaHelps.org.
Simply click on “Donate Now” below to make a donation right now through their secure site. Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (CCRA) approved tax receipts will be issued within minutes by e-mail.
Please note: When you are completing the online donation process, please indicate your graduation year or teaching years in the input box “Message to Charity”.
Need more Information?
Click here to read the most frequently asked questions about online donations.
Donations to The Foundation:
Please consider responding to our ongoing annual requirements and this special opportunity to order a school portrait print (or notecards) of “NTCI 1955” by Barry Bowerman (NT ’67).
Annual Needs of the Foundation
As you know, the Foundation funds scholarships, grants and alumni communications on an ongoing basis. Please consider an on-line donation and register your contact information in our new on-line database.
The NTCI Foundation recently launched the “Celebrating Excellence” fundraising campaign. We hope to raise $10,000 to pay for a new trophy case, repair the trophies themselves and contribute to the scholarship fund. A minimum of 20% will go directly to scholarships.
There are two ways you can help. Please consider writing a cheque but also help us identify potential donors, whether they be graduates or faculty.
All contributors will receive tax receipts (over $25) and be acknowledged in the newsletter at the conclusion of the campaign. Generous donors will be acknowledged on a plaque on the trophy case itself:
- Spirit Sponsor $250 and above
- NT Norseman $500 and above
- Pentagon Patron $1,000 and above
A contribution of $8,000 will buy the right to name this lovely trophy case at the entry to the school.
It is very exciting to be able to contribute to student extracurricular programs, scholarships and the heritage at NT. We will not be able to continue our level of giving without your help.
Red & Grey Spirit Campaign
The campaign has ended; although there are still opportunities for getting a group together to reach the “Builder” level (see 2010 Newsletter article on the Campaign) and thus inscribe a stone in the Heritage Court.
About the Red & Grey Spirit Campaign
Launched in 2008 and completed in December 2010, the Campaign exceeded it’s $300,000 target and raised $319,314 from over 500 generous donors.
The campaign has funded a number of projects to bring our collective heritage to life in the new NTCI. These include:
- Heritage room: Meeting room for up to 25 people, featuring heritage and media displays.
- Custom heritage displays: Permanent display panels and cases honouring generations of NT grads: scholars, athletes, musicians, and soldiers who gave their lives for Canada.
- Media displays: Computer-controlled monitors showing short, looped historical presentations including movies of school activities over the past 80 years, now preserved in digital form.
- Archive room: A secure room next to the Heritage room to preserve NTCI’s history.
- Inscribed paving stones, school motto, a historic plaque and furniture for the school’s interior heritage court.
- Scoreboard and “NTCI” lettering in the endzones of the new field.
NTCI 1955 Building Portrait Prints and Notecards
Order your print(s) and notecards on the order form. No money is required until after we receive your order form and we have determined mailing costs or can arrange local delivery.