This exciting 10 day partial service trip to Cuba is open to all NTCI students with priority given to students studying Spanish and/or Music. Although a 10 day trip, only 4 school days will be missed due to a PA Day, Family Day and 2 weekends. For information please attend the parent/student meeting on Wednesday, September 26 at 6 p.m. in Rm. 215 or contact Ms. Elliott or Mr. Varahidis.
Timetable Change Request Period: Tues. Sept. 4th at 2:15 p.m. until Wed. Sept. 12th at 9:00 a.m.
Process for Requesting Timetable Changes in September
Beginning September 4th, students may make ONE request for timetable changes during this period through submitting the google form: https://goo.gl/forms/
These requests will be processed based on the following priority sequence: students who were pulled out of overenrolled courses in June, admission pre-requisite required for post-secondary plans, change in level (between Applied, Academic, and Enriched), summer school credit completed, new registrations, straight drops (Grade 11 and 12 students may drop courses without penalty up until the Full Disclosure deadline in April), and changes to electives. All changes are subject to availability.
The Guidance Office will work to accommodate as many change requests as possible with a target completion date of September 17th. Should the requested change be possible, the student will be placed in their course/s and an email will be sent indicating that their new timetable is available for pick up.
Students who wish only to drop a course can come to the Guidance Office Tuesday, September 4th between 2:15 and 3:15 p.m. (signed parent permission required for students under 18).
All student passwords were reset to the shared secret password. To access your account (and most importantly the Wi-Fi), please log on to a TDSB computer and do the following:
1. Enter your student number.
2. Enter your shared secret password (last 4 digits of student number, numeric day of birth, numeric month of birth followed immediately by the suffix @Tdsb).
Sample: Student Number is 333 550 100 Birthday is March 17, 2002. Password reset is: 01001703@Tdsb
3. At the prompt, change your password from the shared secret password to something else that you will remember.
Your new password must be a minimum of 8 characters and must include three of the following four features: upper case letter, lower case letter, number, special character (!@#$%^&*). Additionally, your password cannot contain either your first or last name.
- Monday, June 25 – Exam review (8:45-9:45 am):
- Tuesday, June 26 – Results day (12:30-1:15 pm):
- Final marks are available for students.
- Summer school registration begins. Summer school registration closes on Wednesday June 27 at 11 am. Summer school spots are limited; if you want choice of location, it’s best to register on Tuesday.
- Lockers must be emptied (lock removed) by 2 pm today. Contents will be put in lost and found.
- June 27-29 – PA Days
- June 29
- Final report cards mailed home
- Summer Hours:
The office will be open 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. until Friday July 13.
We will re-open on Monday August 20 at 8 a.m.
- August Timetable Pickup & School Photos
Student TDSB Network Password
- Students can now reset their own passwords for the TDSB network! (Check your TDSB email for details)
Your TDSB Google Account Content