Here is the March issue of our usually print Newspaper…
Please see the TDSB main web site for updates.
Now that March Break is over, if you have missed Principal Mack’s eblasts, please see the archives at: https://ntci.on.ca/main-office/mailing-lists/mail-archives/
- Public Health Agency of Canada : https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
- Ontario Ministry of Health: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
- Toronto Public Health: www.toronto.ca/coronavirus
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Mon. Jan. 27
- Grade 10 AUD workshop (p.1)
- Grade 11 AUD workshop (p.2)
- 5th year meeting at lunch in 224
- Charity Week Ends Today (with extended lunch)
- School Council Meeting – 7:30 – Cannabis and Teenagers: Latest data on the effects of cannabis in young adults – risks to mental health and cognition. Presenting Dr. Ruth Ross, Professor and Chair, Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology at the University of Toronto.
- Tues. Jan 28 – Staff Meeting cancelled, LATE START CANCELLED
- Wed. Jan. 29
- Grade 9 AUD workshop (p.1)
- Thurs. Jan. 30
- make-up workshop for any students who were absent on Monday or Tuesday (p. 1) AUD
- Fri. Jan. 31 – Course Carousel – see special schedule
WE ARE CURRENTLY HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH THE WEBSITE EMAIL LISTS.
Many emails are bouncing causing the removal of emails from the parent’s mailing list. You may re-subscribe to the list, but you may find your email unsubscribed after the next bulletin. The Weekly Bulletin will also be sent via the TDSB mail system (therefor you may receive 2 copies). Missed Bulletins may be read here: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/.