The School Council meeting, scheduled for November 25th, is cancelled to accommodate a discussion taking place in the auditorium from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. with City Councillors Josh Matlow about neighbourhood development and safety concerns. Please join us there!
(updated November 22)
RED AND GREY SPORTS RESULTS
- 9:30 Field Hockey (NT 1-0)
- 10:45 Field Hockey (NT 2-0)
- 12:00 Soccer (NT 7-0)
- 12:30 Basketball (NT 48 – 43)
- 2:00 Football (NT 20 – 20 Birchmount)
- 2:15 Senior Volleyball (NT won in 2 sets over NSS)
- 3:30 Junior Volleyball (NT won over NSS)
- 4:00 Girls’ Ultimate Frisbee (NT 5 – 3)
See the NT School Song Videos:
Download the pdf here: NT FAIR 2019
The following was sent to all TDSB families on October 3rd:
As you are aware, the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) announced that its members will take further job action on Monday, October 7, 2019, if a new collective agreement is not reached through negotiations with the province and the Council of Trustees Associations. The new job action will be a full withdrawal of services, which is otherwise known as a strike or a walk-out. Over 18,000 employees will not be at work for the duration of the strike, which is almost half of the Toronto District School Board’s employees. Most of these employees work in schools.