All student passwords for TDSB computers have been reset to the “secret shared password”
This post is to inform you about the introduction of Canada’s new Anti-Spam Legislation(CASL),which took effect on July 1, 2014. CASL prohibits the sending of any type of electronic message that is commercial in nature unless the recipient has provided consent first. As a result, Toronto District School Board requires your consent to receive any electronic messages which contain advertising or promotions regarding school fundraisers, lunch programs, field trips, the sale of yearbooks, purchasing of student photos, books, prom or dance tickets, athletic events with an entry fee or similar events and offers.
If you wish to allow your email address to be used for the above communications from us, please provide consent by completing the online consent form <http://www.tdsb.on.ca/Survey/CASL>.
- Click on the “School commercial electronic messages” box,
- then select our school name from the dropdown menu (which will appear) before submitting the form.
If you have children that attend other schools, you will need to submit a separate consent form for each school.
- You will continue to receive school related non-commercial electronic messages through the existing e-mail system.
- If you do not wish to receive commercial electronic messages (CEMs) from the school no action is required.
- A new mailing list will likely be created to send you CEMs – information about events & fundraisers etc…
You may choose to unsubscribe from commercial emails at any time by emailing email@example.com
For more information, please visit the TDSBwebsite.<http://www.tdsb.on.ca/CanadaAntiSpamLegislation.aspx>
Exam Review Hour: June 23rd – 8:45 – 9:45
Results Day: June 24th – 12:30 – 1:15
Report cards will not be mailed home this year at the end of June.
They will be available for pick-up only from the main office as follows:
- 1-2:30 p.m. – Friday, June 27
- 9 am – 2 pm Monday, June 30 & Wednesday July 2-Friday, July 4
Students should be prepared to show student ID and parents some form of identification in order for report cards to be released.
Congratulations to your 2014-15 Student Council:
- Jillian Li – President
- Laith Goldie – Senior Vice President
- Eleni Anastasiadis – Junior Vice President
- Leo Huang – Treasurer
- Jack Matthews – Secretary
- Dakota Van Halteren – Social
- NTAA Female – Ali Reeve
- NTAA Male – Rob Gott
- NEAT Pres – Rebecca Beutel
- Music Pres – Isabelle Sanders