Here is the March issue of our usually print Newspaper…
- Mon. Jan. 27
- Grade 10 AUD workshop (p.1)
- Grade 11 AUD workshop (p.2)
- 5th year meeting at lunch in 224
- Charity Week Ends Today (with extended lunch)
- School Council Meeting – 7:30 – Cannabis and Teenagers: Latest data on the effects of cannabis in young adults – risks to mental health and cognition. Presenting Dr. Ruth Ross, Professor and Chair, Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology at the University of Toronto.
- Tues. Jan 28 – Staff Meeting cancelled, LATE START CANCELLED
- Wed. Jan. 29
- Grade 9 AUD workshop (p.1)
- Thurs. Jan. 30
- make-up workshop for any students who were absent on Monday or Tuesday (p. 1) AUD
- Fri. Jan. 31 – Course Carousel – see special schedule
WE ARE CURRENTLY HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH THE WEBSITE EMAIL LISTS.
Many emails are bouncing causing the removal of emails from the parent’s mailing list. You may re-subscribe to the list, but you may find your email unsubscribed after the next bulletin. The Weekly Bulletin will also be sent via the TDSB mail system (therefor you may receive 2 copies). Missed Bulletins may be read here: https://email@example.com/.
Change of Location for Trustee Laskin’s ward forum:
Please join the North Toronto community on Tuesday November 26 at 6:30pm at Forest Hill CI for Trustee Shelley Laskin’s ward forum. Topics will include the TDSB’s revised long-term Program & Accommodation strategy with a presentation and discussion lead by Dan Castaldo, senior manager of planning. The goal of the evening is to put the planning and development conversation regarding the Y/E area in context, discuss enrollments and system changes.
Please access the link below for further information: