Red and Grey Day
Homecoming and Field Day
Come and celebrate the annual school spirit, athletic field day extravaganza on the NORTH TORONTO field and gym on Wednesday, October 14!!!!! Presented by the NT Athletic Dept and the NT Foundation.
- 8:00 am: GIRLS field hockey vs Leaside
- 10:30 am: BOYS Senior Soccer vs Greenwood
- 11:30 am: GIRLS Basketball vs TBA
- 11:45 am: GIRLS field hockey Tier 2 Friendly
- 1:00 pm: JR Football vs East York
- 3:00 pm: SR Football vs Silverthorn
- 2:30 pm: SR BOYS Volleyball vs Riverdale
- 3:45 pm: JR BOYS Volleyball vs Riverdale
* the Staff Room lounge ( Room 229) on the second floor and overlooking the field will be available during the day to alumni to watch the games and a chance to mingle with fellow grads and current athletes and members of the NT Foundation!
* a limited supply of NT athletic uniforms/ swag/ sweaters will also be available for purchase along with NT scarves!!
A reminder that Photo-Retake Day is October 1st. (you must bring your proofs to get a re-take)
Students who wish to purchase photo packages should bring the envelopes to the office by September 29 or 30th.
Please mark your calendars for the first North Toronto Parent Council meeting of the 2015/16 academic year
WELCOME – MEET THE ADMINISTRATION & TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS
Want to know what’s going on at NT? This is your chance! Meet the administrative staff, teacher representatives and executives from the School (Parent) and Student Councils. Some of the topics you will hear about include overview of the school calendar with many events planned, initiatives around social media and cyber safety, changes to exam policy, etc. The new School (Parent) Council Executive will be elected as well this evening.
When? Monday, September 28, 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Where? Room 215 (2nd floor)
Attending NT Council Meetings is an excellent way to keep current on NT activities and to share information with other NT parents. We look forward to seeing you!
NT School (Parent) Council
At North Toronto, we are participating in the tdsbCARES: Refugee Crisis Appeal to support the Canadian Red Cross as they provide assistance to the hundreds of thousands of people who are fleeing war and hunger in countries like Syria, Afghanistan, and Iraq.
We will be collecting donations of cash or cheques, which will be forwarded through the TDSB to the Canadian Red Cross. The charity will issue tax receipts for all online donations as well donations via cheque (minimum value of $20). The TDSB fundraising appeal will run until December 11th. The federal government has announced that they will match all eligible donations made by that date (up to $100 million) and set aside each dollar in its own Syria Emergency Relief Fund.
With thousands of people impacted by this ongoing crisis,the need is great. With that in mind, we are asking students, staff, parents and our school community to do what they can. No gift is too small or insignificant. Your donations are much appreciated.
Thank you for your support.