For any student new to NT (grades 10 to 12 only) and plans to participate in Extracurricular Athletics-They must submit Athletic Transfer Applications to Ms. Rough in the Athletics Office as soon as possible.
Thank you to Jimmy Yang for the new look to the North Toronto website.
The TDSB network will be shut down from 7:00 am on Saturday, 26 December, 2015 until 7:00 am on Thursday, 31 December, 2015 in order to install a new generator.
All IT services will not be available during the TDSB network shutdown. This includes the IT Services Client Service Desk and the following:
- Internal website TDSBWEB http://tdsbweb
- Public TDSB website http://www.tdsb.on.ca
- Outlook email
- Internet access
- All administrative applications including Trillium, SAP and myInfo
- BlackBerry email
- BlackBerry applications requiring Internet access, including Wifi connectivity
- Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone service at 140 Borough Drive
- Home drives (H:)
- Shared network drives
- Academic Workspace (AW)
- Google Apps for Education
The following services will be available during the TDSB network shutdown:
- Office Phones: Telephones at all Board locations will function as normal with the exception of VoIP phones located at 140 Borough Dr.
Please be sure to plan your work in advance.
The North Toronto Environmental Action team is hosting an electronics drive Monday December 14 at lunch. We are asking for students to bring in old electronics (phones, computers, printers) and used batteries and in exchange they will receive free baked good. Our goal is to properly dispose of the electronics and reduce the amount of waste we as a school create. So please bring in old electronics next Monday December 14 and you’ll receive free baked goods!