Full poster and contest rules: NTCI Creates
If you’ve been drawing, painting, writing, piano playing, or being creative in some other way, we’d love to see what you can do. All students are invited to submit audio, visual or written works at the google form in our bios for a chance to win gift card prizes and be featured in a special issue of Graffiti!
Submissions will be judged anonymously (names of creators will be removed) by eight NT students from various grades, selected for their involvement in art, music, and writing within the school. These judges will select five finalists from each of the three categories (art, music, and writing) whose work will be posted to digital Graffiti for school wide anonymous judging via google forms.
The winning pieces will be compiled in a special digital edition of Graffiti, and the identity of all finalists will be revealed! Winners will also receive gift cards to some of our favourite stores around NT!
- The deadline for submission is Wednesday June 10th at 4:00pm.
- Finalists will be announced Friday June 12th.
- Student voting will take place from Saturday June 13th at 9:00am to Sunday June 14th at 11:59pm.
- Winners will be announced Monday, June 15th.
- All students may submit two pieces of original work to each category (Art, Music, Writing).
- Works must be the creation of individuals. Collaborations are not accepted at this time.
- Submissions should be sent to email@example.com no later than June 10th at 4pm.
- Two students from each grade will make up the judging panel for finalists. All names and identifiers will be removed from submissions before judging to reduce bias. (Visual artists please keep this in mind when choosing if/where to place your signature, as it will be cropped out for judging.)
- Art Submissions must be attached as a PDF, .jpeg., or .jpg, and can be any form of static visual media (no videos).
- Musical submissions should be submitted as a Youtube link, google drive link, or mp3 file. The maximum time is five minutes.
- Written submissions must be no more than 1500 words, size 12 double-spaced in an easy to read font (Times New Roman, Arial, etc. are acceptable). Poetry, song lyrics, short stories, and creative nonfiction are all acceptable formats. All works should be submitted as a PDF.
All submission titles should be formatted:Full Name_Title_Category_NTCI Creates