- Monday, June 25 – Exam review (8:45-9:45 am):
- Students can review their exams with their teachers.
- Subject teachers will distribute exam papers for discussion, however, exams will be collected at the end of the period.
- A note signed by a parent or guardian is required to release marks to a third party for a student under 18 years of age.
- Tuesday, June 26 – Results day (12:30-1:15 pm):
- Final marks are available for students.
- Summer school registration begins. Summer school registration closes on Wednesday June 27 at 11 am. Summer school spots are limited; if you want choice of location, it’s best to register on Tuesday.
- Lockers must be emptied (lock removed) by 2 pm today. Contents will be put in lost and found.
- June 27-29 – PA Days
- June 29
- Final report cards mailed home
Student TDSB Network Password
- Students can now reset their own passwords for the TDSB network! (Check your TDSB email for details)
Your TDSB Google Account Content