WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 5TH
9:15 – 10:20 am
IN THE AUDITORIUM
ALL STUDENTS WELCOME
SIGN UP IN THE LIBRARY
“The Path to Post-Secondary” – grade-by-grade preparation, skills for success, special class opportunities like Leadership and Co-op, applying for scholarships etc. Presented by Ms. Erica Grondin from the NTCI Student Services Department
When? Wednesday, October 22nd, 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Where? Room 215
In addition to brief administration, staff, and parent reports, Ms. Grondin will present this very popular workshop and answer questions you might have. We will also have the NT Student Council present an overview of all the different clubs at NTCI.
This special event is brought to you by the North Toronto School Council. Attending NT Council Meetings is an excellent way to keep current on NT activities and to share information with other NT parents. We look forward to seeing you!
Thursday, October 23, 2014.
Red & Grey Day
- HF judging – 9:00 – 10:10
- Period 5 – 10:15 – 10:45
- Period 6 – 10:50 – 11:15
- Period 8 – 11:20 – 11:45
- Lunch – 11:45 – 12:40
- Period 7 – 12:40 – 2:00
- Spirit Assembly –
- grades 9&11 (12:45)
- grades 10&12 (1:25)
- Spirit Assembly –
- 10:30 – Boys Sr. Volleyball
- 11:15 – Girls Field Hockey
- 2:00 – Boys Sr. Football
3:45– Boys Sr. Soccer – 10 am
- 3:00 – Girls Jr. Basketball
- 4:15 – Senior Girls Basketball
- the Staff Lounge (room 229) on the second floor, overlooking the field, will be available during the day for alumni to watch the games and a chance to mingle with fellow grads!
- self guided tours of the new school will be available throughout the day.
- hopefully many retired and current coaches will be available throughout the day.
- a limited supply of vintage NT athletic uniforms / swag / sweaters will also be available for purchase along with NT scarves!!
- bring your kids, bring your parents!!!!! Please feel free to pass this along to fellow NT grads. GO NT!!!
The staff of NTCI is pleased to invite you to our annual “Mini-Night” on Thursday, September 18th. This evening has been designed to provide you the opportunity to experience an abbreviated version of your son or daughter’s timetable. As you move from classroom to classroom and meet each of your child’s teachers, you will learn about the main features of the course of study, the teacher’s homework expectations, and the evaluation practices and schemata for each class. Although this is not a time for personal interviews, if you wish to speak to a teacher on a more personal level, please feel free to request a mutually convenient time to discuss these issues.
We request that you arrive no later than 6:10 p.m. so that you may pick up your child’s timetable and other information in the Student Commons (they will be available between 6:00 and 6:25 p.m.). Please mark this evening on your calendar and plan to attend.
Please note that general parking in the area of Yonge and Eglinton is always a significant problem. We advise travel by TTC. There is NO parking available at the school.
We look forward to seeing you on September 18th.