To (un)subscribe to one of NTCI’s mailing lists, please:
- enter your name and e-mail address
- select the mailing list
- click “join” or “leave”
- complete the CAPTCHA
- click on the subscribe/unsubscribe button
- you will receive a confirmation e-mail moments later
(maybe a few minutes)
- Click the link in the confirmation e-mail to confirm your (un)subscription
Please note that replying to the message to confirm your subscription may not work if you are forwarding your e-mails to another address or to your phone.
- The NTparents announcements are from the principal, Mr. Gorenkoff.
- please unsubscribe when your child leaves the school. You should receive mail several times a month during the school year.
- All NTparents announcements are archived here: NTparents Archives
- The NTmusic announcements are from the NT Music Parents Association and/or the NT Music Department.
- All students will receive guidance notices (from Mr. Taylor) through the NTCI Moodle after they login to the Moodle each year. You cannot unsubscribe from these notices, but Mr. Kinoshita can remove your account from the moodle when you leave North Toronto.
- The NTCI Foundation (North Toronto C.I. Alumni Association) maintains a mailing list with iContact.
Please do not reply to these announcements, as they are not read.
Instead, please feel free to contact the school directly at 416-393-9180 or by e-mail.
To change your options and unsubscribe, you may also go to http://ntci.on.ca/mailman/options/ntparents_ntci.on.ca/
- If you do not receive e-mails from ntci.on.ca, it is possible that your e-mail program, service, or company is treating the mail as “junk” or “spam”. Many e-mail programs will “filter” the announcements as junk mail or bulk mail; and therefore, messages may not reach your “in box”. To avoid this, set your filters to accept mail from “ntci.on.ca”.
- If you have difficulty unsubscribing from a list, please remember that you must confirm the process (to avoid children from unsubscribing their parents). Please contact Mr. Kinoshita through the “website feedback” link at the bottom of the page (with the name of the list and your email address).