Alumni & Parents:
Come and celebrate the annual school spirit, athletic field day on the NORTH TORONTO field and gym on Thursday, October 12 and kick off what is the biggest Homecoming extravaganza ever with events Friday and the big Homecoming concert on Saturday!!!!! For full details, check out ntcifoundation.ca.
Presented by the NT Athletic Department and your NT Foundation.
10:45 am: GIRLS field hockey, Teams TBA
12:00 pm: BOYS Senior Soccer vs Harbord
2:00 pm: VARSITY Football vs Malvern
3:00 pm: SR Volleyball vs Lawrence Park
4:00 pm: GIRLS field hockey, teams TBA
4:15 pm: JR BOYS Volleyball vs Lawrence Park
4:15 pm: GIRLS Basketball vs TBA
- Friday, June 23
- All lockers must be emptied and locks removed by June 23rd.
- Monday, June 26
- 8:45 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- Exam review. Students can review their exam with the subject teacher but exams cannot leave the classroom. List of room locations for all teachers is posted outside the Main Office.
- 8:45 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 27
- 12:30 – 1:15 p.m.
- Students receive final marks from Home Form teachers. List of room locations for all HF teachers is posted outside the Main Office.
- 12:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Registration for Summer School (HF teachers will inform students if they require Summer School)
- 12:30 – 1:15 p.m.
- This year students will not pick up final report cards. All report cards will be mailed.
Timetable Pickup & School Photos
- Timetables, Student Planners and other documents will be distributed,
- School Photos will be taken,
- Fee Payments may be made online (in late August) through Cash-On-Line (please bring receipt).
- The School Cash Online system is now active and can be accessed through the NTCI website.
- Please access the School Cash Online system prior to timetable pick-up next week.
- A receipt must be presented in order to pick up a timetable and other necessary items for school opening.
August 30, 2017 – for Grade 9 students:
- 1:30 – 3:00
August 31, 2017 – for Grade 10-12 students:
- A – G : 9:00 – 10:30
- H – O : 10:45 – 12:00
- P – Z : 1:30 – 3:00
Horizons for Youth is your chosen charity and your Student Council for 2017-8 is:
The TDSB is currently installing new phones board-wide. We received ours last week. However – there are some issues. Some of the phones cannot be initialised for message pick-up and some voice mails have been set up incorrectly. We are waiting to hear back from the technician to correct the situation. In the meantime the preferable way to contact teachers is via email. Thank you.
Grade 9 Welcome Evening
Incoming Grade 9 Students and their Parents
Thursday, May 25, 2017
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Information Packages to be picked up by parents between 6:00 – 6:20 p.m.
At 6:30 p.m. there will be a brief introductory session for everyone in the Auditorium. This will be followed by parent workshops that address how to support the success of your child as s/he transitions to high school. Special activities will run for students to introduce them to North Toronto’s school community and extra-curricular programs from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Our staff and students welcome the opportunity to meet with you!
Tickets are $10 and all seating is reserved.
2016 music graduates, please contact the music department for your complimentary tickets by May 5th.
Thursday, May 10, 2017
Friday, May 11, 2017 – Celebrating Canada 150
Art at North Toronto was in the news! Check out the article about Midnight Madness at
Please join us at the 2017 Graduating Art Show: Midnight Madness.
Wednesday, April 19 – 4:30 – 6:00 – Staff Lounge (room 229) & Showroom Gallery
The show continues at lunch until May 2.
As mobile device usage increases, so do the demands on the TDSB network, which was not designed to support this level high of activity. Performance has diminished to the point where tasks such as daily attendance, registering students, generating & printing report cards and submitting information to the Ministry have become almost impossible to complete.
Effective May 9th, to help alleviate congestion and improve performance of important services, the TDSB is implementing the following interim measure district-wide until June 30, 2017:
- Blocking access to Snapchat, Instagram and Netflix (effective May 9) on both wired and Wi-Fi networks for staff & students in all locations. Traffic to these three sites account for approximately 20% of TDSB’s daily network activity.
This interim measure is intended to assist all schools in completing their required, operational tasks while minimizing the impact on teaching & learning.
North Toronto’s Mental Health Awareness Week was March 27-31. This was followed by Charity Week April 3-7. This year’s charity is The Maddie Project.