SEPTEMBER 2021 ENROLMENT AT NORTH TORONTO
- Course selection is due by 4 pm on Friday, February 26, 2021.
North Toronto CI’s Optional Attendance Status:
- Regular Program: Closed
North Toronto is closed to optional attendance. A school classified as closed cannot accept any students on optional attendance. Only students residing within the school’s attendance area will be accepted.
To confirm that you live in the NTCI attendance area, please check the Board website:
- www.tdsb.on.ca > Find Your School (see top right corner)
Virtual Open House
(If the videos do not play, click on the title links or try a different browser. We are working on the issue.)
For Grade 9
- TDSB in-district students will complete course selection at their school.
- In-district students going to a private/separate school should register via OLR [click here]..
- Address and residency will be checked by either the elementary or the secondary school prior to confirming course selection.
For Grades 10-12
- Senior students are considered “in-district” to North Toronto CI if they are attending a private or separate school and living in the North Toronto catchment area: register for NTCI via OLR [click here].
- In-district students attending another TDSB school are advised that their current school is considered to be their home school unless they have recently moved into our catchment area. If you have recently moved into our catchment area, register for NTCI via OLR [click here].
- You will be asked to supply documentation that you live in our area.
Summary of Important 2021 Dates:
- November 15, 2020 – Registration Opens
- Non-TDSB students living in our district may begin applying via OLR [click here].
- January 11, 2021 – Grade 8 Course Selection Opens on myBlueprint
- TDSB students may access online course selection via myBlueprint; see your teacher or school administrator for more details.
- February 26, 2021 – Deadline to complete all course selections in myBlueprint
- Non-TDSB students living in our district prior to February 26, 2021, are strongly encouraged to register via OLR and submit their course selection by this date as well.