Timetable Changes 2015-2016
Wednesday, September 2nd
- For all requests: You must have signed permission from a parent/guardian indicating the course(s) you wish to add and/or drop.
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: Students entering Grades 10, 11, and 12 requiring timetable changes as a result of summer school
- Non-TDSB Public or Separate School Board Courses (eg. TCDSB, YRDSB…) – please bring the original report card with you.
- Private School Courses – you must have your report card sent directly to us by mail or courier. We are unable to add this course to your record and drop the corresponding one until we have received this.
- TDSB Courses – courses taken with our school board appear automatically on your transcript; no report card is required.
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Students entering Grades 10, 11, and 12 with any other timetable change requests
Timetable Change Period: Tuesday, September 8th at 2:00 p.m. until Thursday, September 17th
- Students may request timetable changes during this period through the Guidance Office. These requests will be processed based on the following priority sequence:
- admission pre-requisite required for post-secondary plans,
- change in level (between Applied, Academic, and Enriched),
- summer school credit completed,
- new registrations,
- straight drops (Grade 11 and 12 students may drop courses without penalty up until the Full Disclosure deadline in April),
- and electives.
- All changes are subject to availability.
- Process for Requesting Timetable Changes
- Beginning September 8th, students will be able to make ONE request for an appointment to change their timetable. In the event that a course is full, students will be given the option to have a space on the waiting list. Should a space become available in the requested course, the student will then automatically be placed and an email will be sent indicating that their new timetable is available for pick up.
- Students who wish only to drop a course can come to the Guidance Office Tuesday, September 8th between 2:00 and 3:15 p.m.