Tickets for Maytime Melodies (May 12th & 13th) along with the Fundraising Gala (May 14th) will be sold beginning in March. Please visit this site at a later date for further details on how to purchase your tickets. For any other questions, please feel free to contact the music department at (416) 393-9180, ext. 20100.
Mon. Feb.8 – Home form events (morning & lunch)
Tues. Feb. 9 – Lip Synch Battle (lunch in auditorium)
Wed. Feb. 10 – Teacher auction (lunch in auditorium)
Thurs. Feb. 11 – iNTerlicious (lunch – room 215)
Tues. Feb. 16 – Magic Show (lunch in auditorium)
Wed. Feb. 17 –Raffle Ticket sales begin
Fri. Feb. 26
- Pyjama Day
- NTAA is hosting pancake breakfast on Friday morning starting at 8:15. Come on out to the commons for a pancake and juice for $3.
Course Selection Forms are due February 9th in homeform.
Here are some important links and dates:
- Choices Guide 2016-17 http://www.tdsb.on.ca/Portals/0/HighSchool/docs/Choices20162017.pdf
- Choices Centre Insert http://www.tdsb.on.ca/Portals/0/HighSchool/docs/Choices20162017insert.pdf
- myBlueprint for NTCI Course Selection : http://www.myblueprint.ca/tdsb
(new users choose “North Toronto Collegiate Institute” from drop-down menu, existing users enter your email and password)
- Parent Information Evening – Wednesday, January 27, 2016 @ 6:30 pm
- Course Carousel – Friday, January 29, 2016
- Course Selection Sign Off due in Home Form – Tuesday, February 9, 2016
The music parents are running a raffle for various items. Tickets maybe purchased from the music teachers in the music office.
Tickets for the raffle are: 1 for $4.00, 3 for $10.00
- Smokes Poutinerie gift card – Value $25 (donated by Yonge & Eg. Smokes)
- GP-Bongo Tunable Bongo Set – 6″ & 7″ – Value $60 (donated by Long and McQuade)
- Beats solo2 on ear headphones – Value $200
- 2 Leafs tickets – Feb. 4, 7:30 pm Leafs vs. Devils – Value $190
For any student new to NT (grades 10 to 12 only) and plans to participate in Extracurricular Athletics-They must submit Athletic Transfer Applications to Ms. Rough in the Athletics Office as soon as possible.
Thank you to Jimmy Yang for the new look to the North Toronto website.
The TDSB network will be shut down from 7:00 am on Saturday, 26 December, 2015 until 7:00 am on Thursday, 31 December, 2015 in order to install a new generator.
All IT services will not be available during the TDSB network shutdown. This includes the IT Services Client Service Desk and the following:
- Internal website TDSBWEB http://tdsbweb
- Public TDSB website http://www.tdsb.on.ca
- Outlook email
- Internet access
- All administrative applications including Trillium, SAP and myInfo
- BlackBerry email
- BlackBerry applications requiring Internet access, including Wifi connectivity
- Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone service at 140 Borough Drive
- Home drives (H:)
- Shared network drives
- Academic Workspace (AW)
- Google Apps for Education
The following services will be available during the TDSB network shutdown:
- Office Phones: Telephones at all Board locations will function as normal with the exception of VoIP phones located at 140 Borough Dr.
Please be sure to plan your work in advance.
The North Toronto Environmental Action team is hosting an electronics drive Monday December 14 at lunch. We are asking for students to bring in old electronics (phones, computers, printers) and used batteries and in exchange they will receive free baked good. Our goal is to properly dispose of the electronics and reduce the amount of waste we as a school create. So please bring in old electronics next Monday December 14 and you’ll receive free baked goods!
The cafeteria will be serving a delicious Holiday Meal (oven roast turkey dinner gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, steamed vegatables, and a special treat) on Wednesday December 9th.
Thank you to staff and students for their generosity during the Remembrance Day Campaign. We raised $617.35 for the poppy drive, $100 for the True Patriot Love Foundation (for the legacies of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and P.O. Patrice Vincent) & $100 for the Veterans Wing of Sunnybrook Hospital.