- Thursday, May 12th and Friday, May 13th – 7:30pm – tickets $10
- Saturday, May 14th – Maytime Fundraising Gala – 6:00PM – tickets $25*
Stage Band & Special Guests
Best in Grade Competition – Student Art – as judged by the audience
- Starts at 7 on Friday
- Tickets sold at the door. $10
- All you can eat desserts and pop / coffee
- door prize – Guitar – donated by Long and McQuade
Hope to see you there!
A memorial will be held on Monday, March 7th at lunch to celebrate the life of Science teacher, Mr. Robert O’Connell. We will have an early dismissal at 11:30 a.m. to allow staff and students that wish to attend to proceed to the auditorium. It will also allow time afterwards to eat lunch.
Memorial books have been placed in Room 437 (Mr. O’Connell’s classroom) and in the Guidance office. All students and staff members are welcome to sign the books, adding comments or memories if they wish. You may also leave cards or other notes in the Guidance office. These books and other items will be held in trust for Mr. O’Connell’s family.
Have you seen the three new Semaines Blanches art installations around the school? This year, the Art Council asks us to think about the theme ofEquity and Inclusion. Congratulations to student art leaders: Yafa Bale, Brianna Teo & Becky Dorsey for coordinating this year’s installation projects
Tickets for Maytime Melodies (May 12th & 13th) along with the Fundraising Gala (May 14th) will be sold beginning in March. Please visit this site at a later date for further details on how to purchase your tickets. For any other questions, please feel free to contact the music department at (416) 393-9180, ext. 20100.
Mon. Feb.8 – Home form events (morning & lunch)
Tues. Feb. 9 – Lip Synch Battle (lunch in auditorium)
Wed. Feb. 10 – Teacher auction (lunch in auditorium)
Thurs. Feb. 11 – iNTerlicious (lunch – room 215)
Tues. Feb. 16 – Magic Show (lunch in auditorium)
Wed. Feb. 17 –Raffle Ticket sales begin
Fri. Feb. 26
- Pyjama Day
- NTAA is hosting pancake breakfast on Friday morning starting at 8:15. Come on out to the commons for a pancake and juice for $3.
Course Selection Forms are due February 9th in homeform.
Here are some important links and dates:
- Choices Guide 2016-17 http://www.tdsb.on.ca/Portals/0/HighSchool/docs/Choices20162017.pdf
- Choices Centre Insert http://www.tdsb.on.ca/Portals/0/HighSchool/docs/Choices20162017insert.pdf
- myBlueprint for NTCI Course Selection : http://www.myblueprint.ca/tdsb
(new users choose “North Toronto Collegiate Institute” from drop-down menu, existing users enter your email and password)
- Parent Information Evening – Wednesday, January 27, 2016 @ 6:30 pm
- Course Carousel – Friday, January 29, 2016
- Course Selection Sign Off due in Home Form – Tuesday, February 9, 2016
The music parents are running a raffle for various items. Tickets maybe purchased from the music teachers in the music office.
Tickets for the raffle are: 1 for $4.00, 3 for $10.00
- Smokes Poutinerie gift card – Value $25 (donated by Yonge & Eg. Smokes)
- GP-Bongo Tunable Bongo Set – 6″ & 7″ – Value $60 (donated by Long and McQuade)
- Beats solo2 on ear headphones – Value $200
- 2 Leafs tickets – Feb. 4, 7:30 pm Leafs vs. Devils – Value $190
For any student new to NT (grades 10 to 12 only) and plans to participate in Extracurricular Athletics-They must submit Athletic Transfer Applications to Ms. Rough in the Athletics Office as soon as possible.
Thank you to Jimmy Yang for the new look to the North Toronto website.