Make a Wish Canada was voted NT’s charity for January’s Charity Week.
Please mark your calendars for the next North Toronto Parent Council Event!
“The Path to Post-Secondary” – grade-by-grade preparation, skills for success, special class opportunities like Leadership and Co-op, applying for scholarships etc. Presented by Ms. de Braux from NTCI Student Services Department
When? Wednesday, October 23rd 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Where? Room 215
In addition to brief administration, staff, student and parent reports, Ms. de Braux will present this very popular workshop and answer questions you might have.
From the NTCI Wellness Committee:
Interested in becoming a leader in wellness initiatives at NT? Want to improve your own wellness? Come to our Third Annual Wellness Leadership Camp!
Camp will take place on October 19th and 26th from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The Youth Wellness Network will provide workshops and training on the following topics:
- Create Your Own Beliefs / Create Your Own Future + Guided Meditation
- You Are the Most Important Person in Your World – Self Esteem & Self Worth
- Emotions: Express Don’t Suppress / Overcoming Fear
- Understanding Perspective
- Special Guest workshops on yoga and movement
- Brainstorming initiatives for the upcoming year
Students who participate in the Wellness Leadership Camp will also earn 10 community service hours! Camp cost is $25 – please speak with your Guidance Counsellor if you wish to attend but require a scholarship.
See Ms de Braux in Guidance to sign up: spaces will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis!